It’s time for my monthly “Weekend with Shades” column at Shades of the Departed, The Humor of It. This month read all about my obsessive search for photos of my ancestors and my hopefully humorous musings on what to do if you don’t have any in “Will the Real Pointkowski Great-Grandparents Please Stand Up?”
I’d choose the nice Polish fellow sporting shades pictured here to be my ancestor, but if he was my ancestor he wouldn’t have been pope!
Previous “Weekend with Shades” columns:
- March – Off with Their Heads
- April – There’s Always One
- May – Rites and Wrongs of Passage
- June – Vacation Lampoonery
- July – Fotomat: What’s That?
- August – A Developing Genealogist